Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anti Fungal Regimen For Yeast Overgrowth

My daughter was prescribed this antifungal regimen from Vicky Kobliner, a nutritionist in Connecticut. I never used it for my daughter, but recently, I decided the best thing I could do for my kids was get rid of my own yeast overgrowth. Along with swearing off sugar for the near future, I started with the 5 drops of CITRICIDAL in a half cup of water today. Boy is CITRICIDAL disgusting. Interestingly, it tastes very much like Nystatin, which is a prescription anti yeast medication. I would run screaming if I were yeast and I encountered some CITRICIDAL.

• Samento CAT'S Claw 10 drops once daily for 10 days.
• After 10 days give UVA URSI 5 drops once daily for 10 days.
• Finally give CITRICIDAL 5 drops daily for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment